Thursday 12 September 2013

Bow Tie 1st Birthday by Any Occasion Events

 How cute is this Bow Tie Theme For a cute little boy,Emma from Any Occasion Events  styled this Party for her adorable little boy Brody.Emma also designed the Printables and that gorgeous Tablecloth. Heres a description in her own words about the party.1st Birthday for my son Brody. I loved the idea of a Bow Tie party but everything I found was combined with mustaches so I created my own printables.
My brother calls Brody "spud" so the idea of a spud station was born. Everyone loved it!

I custom made the tablecloths for the party and loved all the crafty extras like my bunch of bowties!











 Event Stylist,Printables & Tablecloth by Any Occasion Events 
Photography :Little Red Door Photography 
Cake :The Iced Queens
Cutlery : Bon Bon Boutique
Macarons & Cupcakes :The Letter Q

No comments:

Post a Comment