Friday 18 January 2013

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid


 YAY!!! i finally get to share with you all my son Theodore's Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Dessert table.I'm so excited that it has been featured on Amy Atlas & Kara's Party Ideas,my two idols in this industry.I styled this Party for my sons 9th birthday. It comes at a hectic time of the year as his Birthday is five days after Christmas. Theodore is in love with ‘Diary of a Wimpy Kid’, his all time favourite book, so it wasn’t hard to come up with a theme. I made the tissue paper garland, cake stand bunting, cake pops, cupcakes, and the favour bags (using special bookmarks I purchased from eBay). As for the cake, I chose my sons all time favourite classic New York Cheesecake from New York Patisserie here in Sydney, Australia.”

Gorgeous Cupcake Toppers by Lisa of Ciaobaby Creations on Face Book

Tissue paper garland by me,great tutorial here


Chocolate wrappers by Ciaobaby Creations on Face Book


My son Theodore and my baby Natasha


No comments:

Post a Comment